We get many requests about payment methods. Especially CashApp, which unfortunately, is not useable outside of the USA.
Also, as some might have noticed, we’ve had our PayPal account (and the funds still in there) blocked. Getting access to a normal credit card processor is impossible, since our products are considered ‘high risk’.
We’d like to provide all our customers hassle-free and inexpensive payment methods.
Please let us know which of these methods you prefer (multiple answers are possible). Thanks in advance!
Which payment methods do you prefer?
- Crypto Currency (16%, 27 Votes)
- Banktransfer (13%, 22 Votes)
- Credit / Debit card with a 21% fee (13%, 22 Votes)
- Buying store credits with a card on a secondary site (10%, 17 Votes)
- Credit/Debit card, requiring you to send a copy of your ID and utility bill (9%, 15 Votes)
- Western Union (9%, 15 Votes)
- Giftcards (8%, 13 Votes)
- Card to Card Transfer (5%, 9 Votes)
- E-Cheque (4%, 7 Votes)
- Cash in advance , sent by mail (3%, 5 Votes)
- Paysend (2%, 4 Votes)
- Paxum (2%, 3 Votes)
- Revolut (2%, 3 Votes)
- Rewire (1%, 2 Votes)
- Payoneer (1%, 2 Votes)
- Gold bars in advance, sent by mail (1%, 2 Votes)
- Perfect Money (1%, 1 Votes)
- ADV cash (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 76